The next and fourth meeting of the National Anomaly Committee will be held on 5.1.2012.
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions
Department of Personnel and Training
North Block, New Delhi,
Dated the 2nd December, 2011
Subject: Fourth Meeting of the National Anomaly Committee.
The undersigned is directed to say that the Fourth Meeting of the National Anomaly Committee to discuss the anomalies arising out of the implementation of the recommendations of the Sixth Central Pay Commission is scheduled to be held on Thursday, the 5th January, 2012 at 3.00 P.M. in Room No.119, North Block, New Delhi, Secretary, Department of Personnel & Training will chair the Meeting.
2. Agenda papers for the meeting will be sent shortly.
3. It is requested to kindly make it convenient to attend the meeting. A line in confirmation may kindly be sent at the under mentioned email address also.
Deputy Secretary (JCA)
Tel : 2309 2589
All Official and Staff Side members of the National Anomaly Committee as per list attached.
List of Staff Side of the National Anomaly Committee
1. Shri.Umraomal Purohit, President, AIRF,
42/13, Railway Quarters,
Mumbai - 400 071.
2. Shri.S.G.Mishra, General Secretary, AIRF,
3. Shri.Shiv Gopal Mishra,
All India Railwaymen's Federation,
4, State Entry Road,
New Delhi - 110055.
4. Shri.Rakhal Das Gupta, Working President, AIRF,
5. Shri.Ch.Sankara Rao, Asst.General Secretary AIRF,
Railway Quarter No.566/3,
Rail Nilayam Colony,
Secunderabad 500071 (AP)
6. Shri.Guman Singh, President, NFIR,
B-9, Nand Puri Hawa Sarak,
7. Shri.M.Raghavaiah, General Secretary, NFIR,
Railway Quarter No.428/1,
Secunderabad - 500025 (AP)
8. Shri.R.P.Bharnagar, Working President, NFIR,
Railway Quarter No.F/3, Near Loco Workshop,
9. Shri.K.S.Murthy, Vice President, NFIR,
Block No.112/6, Unit 2,
13-C, Ferozeshaha Road,
Source: AIRF and NFIR