Monday, April 11, 2011

A specimen of letter of authorization is given below. All The Divisional Secretaries are requested to get it filled from members and submit to the AOs

LETTER OF AUTHORISATION (MODIFICATION)

To ---------------------------


----------------------------


----------------------------


----------------------------


Sir,


I ----------------------------------- (Name & Designation) am a member of ------------------------------ now. I declare that my earlier declaration submitted in favour of any other Union may please be treated as withdrawn. I have decided to become the member of All India Postal Civil Wing Employees Association. I hereby authorize for the deduction of my monthly subscription of Rs.25/- (Thirty) per month from my salary starting from the month of July, 2011 payable on 31-7-2011 and authorize its payment to the above mentioned service Union.



Yours faithfully


Name



Designation




Date

No comments:

Post a Comment