Wednesday 20 April 2011
MASSIVE DEMONSTRATION IN FRONT OF DAK BHAWAN, NEW DELHI
CHARTER OF DEMANDS SUBMITTED TO SECRETARY, DEPARTMENT OF POSTS INDEFINITE STRIKE FROM 5TH JULY 2011
As per the call given by the Central JCA (NFPE, FNPO & GDS Unions) a massive demonstration took place in front of Postal Directorate (Dak Bhawan) New Delhi today (20.04.2011). About 1000 Postal & RMS Employees from Delhi Circle participated in the demonstration. After the demonstration a meeting was held in front of Dak Bhawan. Com. D. Kishan Rao, General Secretary, PIII FNPO welcomed the gathering. Com. K. V. Sridharan, General Secretary, P3, NFPE & Leader JCM (Staff Side) presided over the meeting. Com. M. Krishnan, Secretary General, NFPE, Com. D. Theagarajan, Secretary General, FNPO, Com. Giriraj Singh, General Secretary, R3 , NFPE, Com. Ishwar Singh Dabas, General Secretary, P4, NFPE, Com. Pranab Bhattacharjee, General Secretary, Admn. NFPE Com. P. Suresh, General Secretary, R4, NFPE, Com. A. H. Siddique, General Secretary, R4, FNPO Com. Chawan, Dy. General Secretary, Postal Accounts, Com. Rajender Diwakar, Treasurer CHQ GDS addressed the meeting. Com. R. N. Parashar, Asst. Secretary General, NFPE offered vote of thanks.
After the demonstration and meeting, the JCA leaders submitted the joint memorandum to the Secretary, Department of Posts.
CENTRAL JCA MEETING HELD ON 20.04.2011
INTENSIVE CAMPAIGN PROGRAMME PLANNED
JOINT ALL INDIA CONVENTION OF CIRCLE SECRETARIES (NFPE, FNPO, GDS UNIONS)
AT CHENNAI ON 19.06.2011
As decided in the last meeting, the Central JCA met today (20.04.2011) at New Delhi and reviewed the preparations so far made for making the agitational programmes a grand success. JCA leaders are very much impressed with the large scale participation of employees in the demonstration held in front of Dak Bhawan on 20.04.2011. The Central JCA congratulated the employees of Delhi Circle for making the programme a grand success. JCA also congratulated the Postal & RMS employees including GDS through out the country for effectively implementing the programme of demonstration and submission of memorandum programme in all circles and Divisions.
After detailed discussion the Central JCA decided to intensify the campaign programmes by reaching out to each and every employee. The following decisions are taken.
1. The strike from July 5th will be indefinite.
2. Under no circumstances the strike will be deferred or withdrawn, unless a favourable settlement on major demands takes place, especially on policy offensives.
3. Joint State/Circle level convention of Divisional secretaries of JCA (NFPE, FNPO, GDS Unions) will be held in the month of May 2011. Dates of the Circle level conventions finalized will be published in the websites within two days.
4. An All India Joint convention of all Circle Secretaries of NFPE, FNPO and GDS Unions of all Circles will be held at Chennai (Tamilnadu) on 19.06.2011 (19th June 2011) Sunday. All Circle Secretaries should attend the All India convention without fail. Up and down tickets should be booked immediately. Delegate fee is Rs.600/- (Rs. Six hundred only) per head. The Reception Committee will make all arrangements for one day stay (accommodation) and food. Com. D. Theagarajan, Secretary General FNPO and Com. K. V. Sridharan, General Secretary P3 NFPE and Leader JCM staff side will be in charge of the reception committee.
5. All out effort should be made by all Circle/Divisional Secretaries to make the 25th May 2011 mass Dharna a grand success. Similarly the joint Circle Conventions should also be made grand success by the JCA leaders.