1. Stop closure /merger of PO/RMS Offices including BOs. Review the orders implementing Speed Post Hubs and Delivery Hubs and restore status quo ante. Stop outsourcing the works of Postal, RMS & MMS functions.
2. Grant status as Central Civil Servant to GDS employees for all purposes including service matters, pay scale, increment, allowances, pension, promotion and other terminal benefits, leave, bonus and trade union facilities. Scrap new recruitment rules for appointment as postmen which curtails promotional avenues – restore previous rules and withdraw tighten norms assessing BPM’s work. Drop reduction of allowances in case of reduction of workload.
3. Revise the wages of casual labourers and contingent employees w.e.f. 01.01.2006 based on the minimum pay recommended by 6th CPC. Stop outsourcing the work of casual labourers and contingent work. Grant temporary status to eligible full time casual labourers , Convert part time into full time absorb full time , part time contingent employees in vacant GDS posts.
4. Immediate revision of OTA & OSA rates.
5. Implement the assurances made on 12.07.2010 Strike Settlement and also the JCM Departmental Council Meeting held on 23.08.2010.( List enclosed) Ensure prompt holding of Departmental Council Meetings.
6. Immediate finalization of Cadre Restructuring proposals including Postal Accounts as assured by the Secretary Department of Posts and its implementation.
7. Stop decentralization of Postal Accounts, PLI and RPLI and ensure status-quo. Save DPLI office, Kolkata and ensure job security to the staff, DPLI.
8. Expedite the process of filling of all vacant posts in all Wings including GDS.
9. Stop implementation of Postmaster Cadre till finalization of Cadre Restructuring. Ensure 100% filling up of LSG, HSG-II, HSG-I before implementation of Postmasters Cadre, remove the retrograde eligibility conditions for appearing the examination of Grade I and PSS Group B and allow account line officials also.
10. Drop the proposed move of ending the services of existing System Administrators by outsourcing the technology work to the outsider agencies. Create the System Administrators Posts as assured and specified norms and other works and make the cadre as a promotional cadre to PA/SA.
11. Stop combination of beats /double duty, stop harassment of staff insisting 100% impracticable condition for delivery under Project Arrow. Settle the demands raised in the Postmen Committee such as distance factor, number of articles, Grant of Cycle allowance without distance condition, cash payment for uniform and kit items, Supply of good quality uniforms, Revision of norms.
12. Fixing norms for new assigned works of MTS. Allow to decline postman promotion for MTS under seniority quota and review the recruitment rules of MTS to Postmen / Mail Guards.
13. Grant promotions to Drivers / Artisans at par with other C.G. organizations like Railways/Defence. Higher Pay Scales to charge hand & Drivers. Revision of CRC EPP and Logistic norms.
14. Declare SBCO Staff as Divisional cadre , Stop harassment of SBCO officials under contributory factors. Complete the Ledger Agreement Work update the SBCO before launching Core Banking.
15. Fill up all Postal Civil Wing and Electrical Wing posts as per CPWD norms. Creation of Postal /Electrical and Architectural Division in every Circle. Expedite the Restructuring of Civil Wing Cadres.
16. Ensure full fledge functioning of newly formed Postal Accounts Offices by providing adequate staff strength and accommodation. Rectify the anomaly caused due to promotion of Group ‘D’ official to the cadre of LDC after 2006. Restore the residency period of three years in respect of JA to SA promotion retrospectively w.e.f. 13.12.2006. Grant MACP to those joined in Sorter cadre treating LDC as entry grade as the Sorter grade has been defunct since 2000.
17. Counting of past services rendered by erstwhile RTPs for promotions and MACP.
18. Implement Apex Court Judgement in case of RRR Candidates in true sprit and extend to all approved RRR Candidates awaiting for absorption.
19. Stop Harassing and victimization of innocent officials under contributory negligence factors. Implement the true spirit of Govt orders and Volumes and no recovery should be made if the concerned is not directly responsible for the loss sustained to the department.
20. Stop discrimination towards PO & RMS Accounts Cadre, Create separate cadre and earmark % of posts for norm based promotions in the same cadre, Count Special Allowance for fixation on promotion, Withdraw the recovery imposed on Postman Pay fixation and drawal of bonus to GDS. Restore the date of passing the Acct examination for according LSG promotions instead date of entry in PA cadre.
21. Enhance the LR strength on all cadres to the extent of 20% and fill up all vacant LR posts.
22. Ensure prompt grant of Child Care Leave as per the liberalized orders, unnecessary hurdles put forth should be dropped.
23. Review the MACP clarifactory orders and rectify the issues like, non drawal of spl allowance on acquiring MACP, wrong interpretation of IIIrd MACP to departmental promotes only after 30 years, Counting as double promotions as Group D & Postmen even in the case of promotion to Postman on GDS quota, non counting of training period for MACP, ignore promotions acquired on deptl exam for MACP, ignore all uncommunicated average bench marks for MACP as Judicial verdict.
24. Stop attack on Union office bearers by misusing Rule 37 transfers and Rule 9 of CCS (CCA) Rules. Dispose all Rule 9 (Pension rules) disciplinary cases pending at Directorate years together.Denying the legitimate right of employees to avail holidays & Sundays by compelling them to attend frequent meetings/ Melas.
Non settlement of agreed items of JCM Departmental Council Meeting held on 27.08.2010
1. Grant of officiating pay with all benefits to the staff officiating in HSG II, HSG I vacancies.
2. Imparting training to non matriculate Group ‘D’ promoted to Postman/Mail Guard or PA/SA cadre after 1.1.2006 and prior to the implementation of Sixth CPC orders.
3. Replacement of Night Halt allowance to Mail overseers with TA/DA
4. Increasing the number of chances to appear LGO examination
5. Removal of minimum cycleable distance for grant of Cycle maintenance allowance to Postmen/MSE
6. Clarification regarding eligibility to appear LGO examination
7. Counting of Special Allowance for Pay fixation in case of Po & RMS Accountants.
8. Discontinuing the practice of obtaining fidelity/security bond from the employees handling cash.
9. Non drawal of HRA to the officiating SPMs working in offices having attached Quarters beyond 90 days by suspending quarters.
10. Protection of pay of defunct scale of PO & RMS Accountants who opted for general line under Directorate letter No. 2-22/88-PE I dt. 01.12.92
11. Enhancement or S. B. incentive to all Postal Assistants
12. Payment of honorarium for drawal of pension arrears
13. Anomaly in fixation of pay in respect of officials promoted on 1.1.96 under BCR Scheme.
14. Dropping of confirmation examination.
15. Arbitrary and forcible allotment of Staff Quarters in Rajasthan Circle.
16. Upward revision of conveyance Allowance or bring under TA Rules for journeys beyond 16 kms in case of PRI (P)s.
17. Non supply of statement of Balance to the officials brought under New Pension scheme 2009.
18. Non grant of Special Allowance to unqualified Accountants.
19. Settlement of incentives and clear pending bills for the work related to Mutual funds.
20. Enhancement of Financial powers of LSG, HSG II & HSG I Postmasters.
21. Separate budgetary allotment of funds for computer advance to Postmaster/Postal Assistant
22. Fixing norms/Time factors to Postal Stores Depot, circle Stamp Depot & creation of establishment.
23. Grant of Road Mileage Allowance to the staff entrusted with the work of clearance of cheques.
24. Stop harassing staff on contributory factors and causing clear cut guidelines not to impose the provision if not directly responsible.
25. Recovery of Alleged over payment of Pay & Allowance to Postman on account of fixation from the officials working in Accountants branch
26. Enhancement of honorarium for RD Premature closures.
27. Tenure posting of officials in single & double handed offices – request to withdraw the conditions.
28. Enhancement of honorarium for engaging officials in departmental examinations.
29. Remove the restriction in posting of SPM due to minor penalties/CR entries
30. Allowing to appear the physically handicapped officials for Departmental exam like IPOs
31. Grant of Fixed Conveyance Allowance to Marketing Executives.
32. Transfer of all HSG-I Posts to General line.
33. Payment of honorarium to supervisors & Staff divisional office for RPLI/PLI work.
34. Providing administrative powers to grant leave to staff by HSG-I Postmasters
35. Counting the training period for benefits of promotion under TBOP/BCR Schemes
36. Revision of Cash Allowance to the SPMs handling cash in the absence of Treasurer and grant of Treasury allowance to all PAs irrespective of their grant of MACP promotions.