There is meeting of representatives of JCA with the Secretary, Department of Posts for the discussions on the various issues submitted in charter of demands submitted along with the strike notice on 14-6-2011. As for as Postal Civil Wing is concerned the following issues have been listed in the charter of demands.
1. Creation and filling up of posts in Postal Civil Wing as per CPWD norms.
2. Creation of one Postal Civil Circle, one Electrical Division and one Architectural Division at the Head Quarters of every Chief Postmaster General.
3. Expedition of Restructuring of cadres in Postal Civil Wing.
4. Restricting of transfers of Non-Gazetted staff to the jurisdiction of concerned Postal Circle.
5. Retention of designation of Head Clerk in Postal Civil Wing as per CPWD and as per the old pattern of Postal Civil Wing.
6. Declaration of Head Clerks as Supervisory Cadre as they are doing supervisory job and as exisdting in CPWD and CCW of All India Radio and other similarly situated departments.
All circle Secretaries, Divisional Secretaries of JCA and staff in Postal Civil Wing may please give their suggestions and views over the above demands for discusssion in the meeting. The points are likely to comeup for discussion on 28-6-2011. The matter may please be treated as urgent and views e-mailed on firstname.lastname@example.org. This time on demand from our association the Chief Engineer (C) has also been included in the officers list to attend the meeting with the JCA representatives.